Sunday, May 8, 2011

Day #27 A Song Alfred Wished he Knew how to Play.

The guitar is hard, I'm not going to lie. I wish I had more time to dedicate to learn this instrument properly. I just look on youtube on how to play certain songs that I want to learn. Its more just a thing I enjoy learning how to play for my own benefit, almost like its a form of  meditation and a way I can just unwind myself through the process itself.

 besides that, I don't have real aspirations of playing songs for people. Just for me. Just to say in conversations, "I enjoy learning how to play that song".

I wish i knew how play Gypsy Jazz guitar like  Django Reinhardt in Minor Swing. I really enjoy this song and it kinda reminds me of New Orleans. A place I fall in love with every time I go.


No comments:

Post a Comment