Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Day #22 A song that makes Alfred Sad.

  Here is a song from Damien Rice,  “Blowers Daughter” from the movie, Closer. I enjoy watching movies. ALLOT. My movie collection is almost as impressive as my music/vinyl collection.  I just really enjoy great story telling in my music, art, books, movies, and just by the people I hang out with. The  people I find myself spending most of my time with all have that same quality of being great story tellers.

Where am I going with this?

  I guess because of the way Closer was told as a story, I’m not going to get into it here, but I will say this. The way this song was used at the end of the movie was perfect. The very last scene with Natalie Portman’s character walking through the crowded streets in Manhattan really set the mood.


No comments:

Post a Comment